ANA\C is an association that is supported through the efforts of its member volunteers. The Board of Directors and members of the Ballot Committee congratulate you in deciding to run for the 2015-2017 term. The information on this page is designed to assist you in determing the office you want to volunteer for. The Consent to Serve form must be received at the ANA\C office by Wednesday November 5, 2014 at 11:50 pm. Please review the information on this page before completing the form.
The offices waiting to be filled for the 2015-2017 term are listed below. Please take time to read the position description and the responsibilities. The Ballot Committee wants you make an informed choice.
Now you are ready to declare your candidacy by completing the Consent to Serve form. Once the Consent to Serve form is received at the ANA\C office a confirmation of receipt of that form will be sent to you. Please note: the confirmation email is to confirm receipt of the form ONLY it does not mean you have been selected as a candidate. Once each potential candidate has been verified they are a member in good standing of ANA\C, the ballot committee will be in touch with you about your candidacy
Complete Consent To Serve Form-Please Read The Instructions Before Completing the Form.
1. Decide which office you would like to run for.
2. When completing the Consent to Serve form please DO NOT use your work email. We are required by Labor Laws to only use personal emails.
3. The Consent to Serve form can be completed on line and we suggest that you save/print the form so you will have a copy of what was sent. You must use a computer where you can access your personal email.
4. IMPORTANT: The online submission process has been designed to be used with Internet Explorer and Firefox using Outlook Mail Program. IF YOU FIND THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT THE COMPLETED FORM, GO TO FILE, DO SAVE AS, THEN OPEN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM AND ATTACH IT TO AN EMAIL AND SEND IT TO email@example.com.
5. Review the three options of sending the Consent to Serve form and select which one best serves your needs.
Methods to Submit Consent to Serve Form
1. Online: please select this link and complete the online form. We suggest you print/save a copy of the form for your files. When the form is completed select the submit via email button. Then verify that the form is attached to an email and then hit the send button. Your Consent To Serve Form will be sent to the ANA\C office for processing.
PLEASE NOTE: this online form is not compatible with all email programs. The form works best using Internet Explorer or Firefox and Outlook. You can always save the form and then attach it to your own email.
SPECIAL AWARENESS: A message from the ANA\C office will be sent to you upon receipt of your form. If you do not receive a confirmation 48 hours after you have sent the form, first check your junk mail box then contact the office to ensure the form has arrived.
SPECIAL AWARENESS: If you do not receive a confirmation 48 hours after you have sent the form, please contact the office to ensure the form has arrived.
3. Print/Mail/Fax Form: you may print the form complete it then fax it to the ANA\C office. Fax number is 916-442-4394. You may mail the form to ANA\C 1121 L Street Suite #508, Sacramento, CA 95814.
SPECIAL AWARENESS: If you do not receive a confirmation 48 hours after you have faxed/mailed the form, please contact the office to ensure the form has arrived.